Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The weeks before the big EXAM

Well it is about 10 day (June 3 2006) before people all over the world go and write their Chartered Financial Analyst exam, as a past exam take and current CharterHolder I feel for them. The last minute worries, at times being confident the next moment wondering why you decided to put yourself through it. A few co workers at the firm are currently going through this, what I tell them and anyone else that is enrolled is don’t give up; when you finished and are awarded the charter it will be a feeling that you will never forget. After the exam I will be meeting my co works for some well deserved the drinks and its’ on me. there is a tradition in Toronto, Ont. were most of the test takers and CharterHolder meet and drink the night away and for these friends in arms I will be covering the first 2 rounds. I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

I will detail my experience in writing the exam with the next few days

“Money comes to those who are ready for It..”

No comments: